News» Go to news main
2021 Student Food Experience Survey
Meal Exchange, a nationally registered charity that empowers students through food, is circulating a survey to better understand student experience with campus food.
This is an opportunity for students to share their experiences and better inform programs and initiatives to address student food insecurity.
- New handbook provides a global assessment of sustainable diets
- Unwrap Big Savings at the Dal Bookstore Annual Yard Sale
- Faculty of Agriculture in Saint Lucia
- Landscape Architecture ticks all the boxes
- Calling all students‑ Ever thought of designing a living wall for a public space?
- Working with nature for a sustainable future
- Upcoming workplace wellness activities ‑ December
- 2023 Cross Country Championships