News» Go to news main
Asymptomatic Covid Testing
Asymptomatic testing is an important part of preventing and reducing the spread of COVID-19 and supports the provincial reopening plan by adding an extra layer of protection to prevent the spread of the virus .
Everyone should make getting tested a regular part of their routine.
Covid Testing schedule in Health Services/ Dairy Building.
We support you in your testing.
Tuesdays/Thursdays – 3-4pm
Wednesdays/Fridays – 8-9am
Quick and Easy – less than 5 minutes to complete the test
Results available in 15 minutes( no need to wait for them/texted to you)
For more information contact Carolyn Bartlett
- Finding her true passion
- Science Atlantic 60th Anniversary Tree Dedication Ceremony
- COVID immunization clinic
- New Face on Campus
- MELA – A Serious Game to address Sexual and Gender ‑ Based Violence in Ethiopia
- Take our Kids to Work Day
- Mi’kmaw Ecology and the 13 moons
- Memorial Fountain