News» Go to news main
Extended Learning needs your input!
Extended Learning is entering its next phase of planning for 2021-24. This plan will set goals and targets so that Extended Learning can support both the Faculty of Agriculture and our industry partners in the work we do. We are asking for your feedback, via a short survey, to help shape our direction.
The mission of Extended Learning is to provide innovative, high-quality training programs that reflect the unique teaching expertise and research strengths of the Faculty of Agriculture and meet the needs of an evolving agricultural industry. EL programs and courses are offered in flexible instructional formats, including online, blended, and face-to-face. The small but mighty EL team works collaboratively with a number of partners including industry, government and other organizations to ensure that programming reflects the evolving needs of learners, clients, and the greater community. For more background on EL, including information on current courses, visit dal.ca/exl.
Please take 10 minutes to complete our planning survey by June 14, 2021. As an Extended Learning stakeholder, your feedback is incredibly important to us as we move forward.
- Global Reach 2021: Solving Agricultural Problems Through Research and Innovation
- Graduate student Cindy Yu wins awards at the Tri Society Virtual Conference
- Congratulations to Lana Bos
- Local Grown Salads with international talent
- Paul Manning named Assistant Professor
- Leadership Experience Access Program
- Mastering her gardening career
- MOU establishes new partnership