News» Go to news main
Summer Job & Career Fair 2021
The Summer Job & Career Fair 2021 is now open for registration.
The Summer Job & Career Fair will be a joint virtual event between Dalhousie University and Saint Mary's University in 2021!
The event will be held on Wednesday, February 24th, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm AST on the CareerEco Virtual Event Platform.
Exhibitor Registration Cost:
Corporate Exhibitor: $450
Government Exhibitor: $400
Summer Camp Exhibitor or Non-Profit Organization (must have a charitable registration number): $250
Dalhousie University & Saint Mary's University Exhibitor: $250
Sponsor: $600 (to learn more about this option, please contact Carmen Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org
· An employer profile page showcasing your organization's unique brand.
· Your own organization's exclusive chat room allowing for real-time engagement in group and personalized one-to-one interactions.
· An unlimited number of recruiters may attend chat sessions.
· A tool to conduct video interviews (optional feature - not required).
· A tool to conduct video and/or audio broadcasts or screencast presentations to multiple attendees simultaneously (optional feature - not required).
· Multi-recruiter access to search resumes, preselect from, and capture resumes of registered candidates (option to create resume books).
· 6-month time frame to filter and export candidates' profile details and contact info.
· Unlimited job postings.
· A how-to guide to set up your virtual profile and utilize all the benefits of the virtual platform will be sent to you once you are registered. Note - To use all multi-media options, a webcam or built-in camera may be used with either Google Chrome or Firefox.
· Technical support provided by CareerEco in advance of and on the day of the fair.
Registration is taking place on myCareer, to register, employers will need to be logged into their myCareer employer account in one tab, and will then have to copy and paste this link into a new tab:
- The Next Generation of Soil Scientists
- Finding Your Career Path with Gillian Hatch
- Out of the Ashes – Cox Institute 2.0
- Atlantic Canada: a small but mighty place of its own
- A girl, her dog and finding her way back
- Research Assistant ‑ PFES
- The Best Detour
- New OACC Team Member to Assess Science Impact – Emmanuella Ellis