News» Go to news main
Dal.ca Renewal Project: Upcoming Engagement Sessions
The dal.ca web renewal project seeks to deliver an updated dal.ca that is accessible, simplified, visually appealing and easy to navigate and will touch every site currently on the AEM Classic content management system. Curious about what this means for your site? Want to have a say in what the future of dal.ca? Join us in January for one of four virtual engagement sessions hosted on Microsoft Teams!
This is an opportunity for you and your team to learn more about the project and provide feedback during this initial planning stage.
The following sessions are open to all Dal faculty and staff:
Friday, January 15 from 1 to 2:30 p.m. AST
Tuesday, January 19 from 10 to 11:30 a.m. AST
Thursday, January 21 from 1 to 2:30 p.m. AST
Friday, January 22 from 2 to 3:30 p.m. AST
To attend, submit your RSVP by January 11, 2020.
- Care for Graduate students
- Calling All Instructors and Professors – Your Input For COIL Is Needed!
- Certificate in Technology Education‑ Going strong in an online environment
- (New Studio Course) What is Anti‑racist/Anti‑oppressive Education?
- Implication of Technology in Agriculture with Robert Saik
- Tax Time is upon us
- For the love of Agriculture
- Several alumni named as Canada's Top 25 Dairy Herds