News» Go to news main
#StudyinTruro ‑ Charles Toole
Charles Toole is a second-year engineering student from Truro Nova Scotia.
“I chose the AC because it has small classes and I thought I would learn better with more one-on-one with the professors,” he said.
His favourite thing about Truro is Victoria Park – a 1000 acres park in the centre of town offering hikink, bike trails and more.
His highlight of studying at the AC would be all the different opportunities. “The classes are very small so you have many hands-on opportunities that you wouldn’t get a bigger school.”
- The Next Generation of Soil Scientists
- Finding Your Career Path with Gillian Hatch
- Out of the Ashes – Cox Institute 2.0
- Atlantic Canada: a small but mighty place of its own
- A girl, her dog and finding her way back
- Research Assistant ‑ PFES
- The Best Detour
- New OACC Team Member to Assess Science Impact – Emmanuella Ellis