News» Go to news main
#StudyinTruro ‑ Danielle Crowe
Danielle Crowe graduated from Dalhousie’s Truro campus this past May 2020 with a Diploma in Engineering and is now in her third year of civil engineering on the Halifax campus.
“Truro is a very underrated town in my opinion,” explained Danielle. “The best thing about Truro is that it has a small-town feel with everything you need from a city. Also, free, easy-to-find public parking!”
The Faculty of Agriculture was a focal point in Danielle’s hometown and she realized how great the engineering program at the AC really was.
“They have small classes and a hands-on approach to learning,” she explained. “The small classes and close relationships with the professors are something that made a huge difference in my learning.”
Danielle became involved as a student while studying on campus.
“My favorite part of being at the Truro Campus was my involvement in the Engineering Society. I was very lucky to have been able to attend the Atlantic Engineering Competition both years I was an AC student, opportunities I would not have had at other larger universities,” she added.
- Finding Your Career Path with Gillian Hatch
- Out of the Ashes – Cox Institute 2.0
- Atlantic Canada: a small but mighty place of its own
- A girl, her dog and finding her way back
- Research Assistant ‑ PFES
- The Best Detour
- New OACC Team Member to Assess Science Impact – Emmanuella Ellis
- Extended Learning needs your input!