News» Go to news main
United Way Fundraising
As Colchester County moves forward through the COVID-19 Pandemic, United Way continues to address the #UNIGNORABLE issues that continue to challenge the safety and health of our families, friends, co-workers and neighbours.
United Way of Colchester County offers support to our community through a commitment to three key areas of health and wellness:
From poverty to possibility
All that Kids can be
Healthy people, strong communities
Every $1 helps. Consider donating through Employee Payroll Deduction. Anyone donating through payroll deduction will automatically be entered into win a Dal-AC wool blanket!
The Great Potato Roll is back!!! Purchase your potato and find out more about this event through this link: https://my.crowdchange.ca/b7zsru
Silent Auction items needed!! If you have an item you would like to donate, please contact dalacUW@dal.ca. The auction will take place online from November 30th – December 8th.
Thank you all in advance for your help and support!
Ashley and Mandi
Co-chair 2020 Dal-AC Campaign
- The Next Generation of Soil Scientists
- Finding Your Career Path with Gillian Hatch
- Out of the Ashes – Cox Institute 2.0
- Atlantic Canada: a small but mighty place of its own
- A girl, her dog and finding her way back
- Research Assistant ‑ PFES
- The Best Detour
- New OACC Team Member to Assess Science Impact – Emmanuella Ellis