News» Go to news main
Student Success Thank You
Student Success would like to send a big thank you to Julie Fowler & the Dal AC Chartwells staff for their continued support of our Food For Thought Pantry Cupboard for Students.
To participate in each of their casual days at work, Chartwells staff are generously providing a food donation to support the Pantry. They have donated to the Pantry in the spring and now are generously donating on a regular basis based on their Casual day participation.
We at Student Success are very appreciative of this kindness, as I am sure the students who are in need and utilize the Pantry would echo this appreciation.
The Pantry is open one day per week (Tuesdays 830am-3pm) in the Dairy Building to be accessed by any student in need of food. Hand washing, wearing of a non medical face mask and physical distancing are mandatory.
- Friday Brightspace Tips: Sharing Panopto Videos with Specific Individuals
- United Way Campaign ‑ Update
- Teaching Opportunities at Extended Learning
- Marker Position ‑ PFES
- Brady Bunch Holiday Challenge
- A passion for animals and lifelong learning
- Landscape Architecture ‑ Climbing trees!
- Job Postings ‑ TA