News» Go to news main
Marker Position: General Entomology
Posting Date: August 14, 2020
Application Deadline: August 28, 2020
POSITION: BIOA3000 General Entomology – Fall
Marker – 1 position available
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences Department, Agricultural Campus, Truro
PAY RATE: As per CUPE collective agreement
WORK ASSIGNMENT: Assistance grading weekly discussions for BIOA3000. Rubrics will be provided by the instructor. Anticipated workload is between 2-3 hours per week.
REQUIREMNTS OF POSITIONS: Have completed a science degree and have a strong familiarity with entomology OR be a final year student who has previously taken BIOA3000 or equivalent and received a grade of A- or higher. The ideal candidate should be independent, responsible, and demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE POSITION, PLEASE SEND YOUR C.V. BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Paul Manning (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences
All offers of employment are conditional upon sufficient student enrolment in the course and approval by the University
- Passing of Jim Goit
- In the Media: Dr. Vasantha Rupasinghe
- Job Posting ‑ Devonian Coast Wineries
- Faculty of Agriculture Seminar Series
- CASE IH providing students with the latest in equipment technology
- Dal Innovates Ready2Launch
- Educational Technology and Design ‑ Getting Help/Support
- AC Bookstore Closed for Inventory Thursday, April 1.