Congratulation Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture, over 28 of you responded to Dean Gray’s invitation to register for the June 24th webinar on gender equality hosted by Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan).
Our faculty has been selected to participate in CICan Skills to Access the Green Economy (SAGE) projects in St. Lucia and Dominica between 2020-2023 and gender equality is a large component of the work we will be doing in this project, intersecting occupational standards, curriculum development, industry placement and career counselling.
This workshop will provide a really useful opportunity for us to develop new skills and appreciate new language and approaches to integrating gender equality in our work.
The SAGE Gender Equality Training Webinar has been set for June 24 2020 from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm Atlantic time and this is a reminder that anyone interested can still register
We hope to see you (virtually) on June 24th
- Returning this fall ‑ Cannabis Production & Management
- Langille Athletic Centre Notices/Classes
- Poaching of Mountain Gorillas in Uganda ‑ An Update
- Highlights from the Healthy Dal Blog
- Anti‑Racism Resource Spotlight
- Feeding a nation under lockdown
- Welcoming Donations to Prevent Poaching of Mountain Gorillas in Uganda
- Retirement ‑ Daryl Hayes