News» Go to news main
First Year Experience/Orientation Student Assistant
The First Year Experience/Orientation Student Assistant reports to the Director, Student Success and the Student Success Advisor and will work at the Student Success Centre, Dalhousie University Agricultural Campus.
The main purpose of this position will be to support the transition of new students arriving at Dal AC for September 2020.
The First Year Experience/Orientation Student Assistant will coordinate the planning, organizing and implementation of Orientation programming and assist with communication and support provided to newly admitted Dal AC students during the summer months.
Submit cover letter and resume using myCareer or by email to email@example.com. Application can also be delivered directly to the Student Success Centre in the Dairy Building
Closing date: Friday, February 28th
For full job description please visit the job posting on myCareer.
- AC Writing Centre Remote Tutoring
- Alumni Office on the Road
- 10 Years and counting. Faculty of Agriculture celebrates anniversary of Barley ring
- Working at home when the kids are home, too
- Agricultural Campus ‑ Support for Teaching Remotely
- Raising healthy, happy animals
- Campus Mail Service Operational Changes