The Faculty of Agriculture is hosting its first International Summer Institute.
A group of 18 undergraduate students from partner universities: Aeres University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands; Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, India; Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, China; University of Mpumalanga, South Africa and Universidad Autonoma de Campeche, Mexico are participating in this year's summer institute.
The group will be on campus for two weeks July 22- August 2. They will be visiting academic departments and units on campus to learn about our campus.
Thank you to all who are contributing their time to host these students.
- Fall Fitness
- Brightspace Quick Tip: Reusing Panopto Videos
- A Close Encounter
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Importing Content into your Course, and Making your Course Available
- Assistant Registrars Faculty of Agriculture
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Engineering Laboratory Technician
- Part‑time Academic Posting