Dr. Andy Hammermeister, Director of the Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada has recently been recognized as an Organic Champion by the Prairie Organic Grains Initiative (POGI).
This Prairie-wide initiative is the primary platform for extension of organic agricultural practices. Andy has contributed to POGI by sitting on advisory committees and working with Joanna White (former OACC staff) and colleagues across Canada to promote and support POGI.
The full recognition can be seen at this link.
- Fall Fitness
- Assistant Registrars Faculty of Agriculture
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Importing Content into your Course, and Making your Course Available
- Brightspace Quick Tip: Reusing Panopto Videos
- A Close Encounter
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Part‑time Academic Posting
- Donations for WUSC Student