Dr. Andy Hammermeister, Director of the Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada has recently been recognized as an Organic Champion by the Prairie Organic Grains Initiative (POGI).
This Prairie-wide initiative is the primary platform for extension of organic agricultural practices. Andy has contributed to POGI by sitting on advisory committees and working with Joanna White (former OACC staff) and colleagues across Canada to promote and support POGI.
The full recognition can be seen at this link.
- Halloween Fun on Campus
- Gender and Development Training
- Get the Flu shot, not the Flu
- Fundraiser United Way ‑ Planting Party
- An annual tradition at Dal AC
- A reading with Allan Weiss
- Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture to honour local Volunteer
- Teaching Assistantship in India