DASA is currently looking for ways to improve the student space within the SLC and make it a bit more welcoming as a “hang out” zone.
DASA is wondering if any staff, faculty or students would be interested in donating old board games or adult coloring books they no longer use.
They can accept anything you think students would enjoy spending their time using (and you’re willing to part with).
Items can be brought directly to the DASA offices within the SLC or you can e-mail Lenka (Lenka.firstname.lastname@example.org) and she can come pick it up. Thank you in advance!!
- Fall Fitness
- Assistant Registrars Faculty of Agriculture
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Importing Content into your Course, and Making your Course Available
- Brightspace Quick Tip: Reusing Panopto Videos
- A Close Encounter
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Part‑time Academic Posting
- Donations for WUSC Student