The Department of Engineering in association with Recruitment attended the STEM Expo in Fredericton, NB as part of the Canada Wide Science Fair May 15-17.
Chris Nelson and Katelyn Roy attended the sold-out event which had over 9000 attendees. It was a great opportunity to meet with students and teachers interested in STEM fields. With equipment loaned by Dr. Gordon Price, the Dal AC Engineering booth was able to demonstrate 3D scanning technologies and further the process with onsite 3D printing with examples of scan prints, scan augmentations and prototyping.
- Extended Hours ‑ Educational Technology and Design (ETD)
- The First Fifteen Minutes
- Connecting the Faculty of Agriculture to industry – shout out to Iona Green
- Friday Brightspace Tips: Using Panopto for Student Video Assignments
- Atlantic Canada Study and Stay Mentorship
- why agriculture? ‑ Dr. Stephanie Collins
- Highlights from the Healthy Dal Blog:
- Mechanization of the Wild Blueberry Industry