News» Go to news main
Upcoming Pre‑Retirement Planning Seminars
Staff and faculty 45+ years of age are invited to register for any of the Pre-Retirement Planning seminars listed below. All sessions are free of charge. To register and for more information please click on the session links. Spouses and partners are welcome to attend as a guest (with the exception of the PSSP session and the Faculty day). If you plan to bring a guest please ensure you check the “I will bring a guest” option when you register. When registering be sure to check which location you will be attending as well.
New this year!
1. All Halifax sessions will be available via video conference for employees in Truro and Saint John. There will not be a one day session in Truro as there has been in the past.
2. A faculty focused pre-retirement day on June 12th will include a series of topics. Note that this day is not available via video conference. If you are faculty and cannot attend all or any of the sessions on June 12th you are welcome to register for any of the general sessions.
Dalhousie Pension Plan (Dal Pension Plan members only) May 22, 2019 9:00 am – 11:30 am
Same as the session on June 5th
Public Service Superannuation Plan (PSSP members only) May 22, 2019 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Successful Transition to Retirement May 28 , 2019 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm
Tax and Estate Planning June 4 , 2019 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Dalhousie Pension Plan (Dal Pension Pan members only) June 5 , 2019 9:00 am – 11:30 am
Same as the session on May 22nd
Canada Pension Plan/ Old Age Security June 11 , 2019 10:00 am – 11:30 pm
Faculty Only Day:
Planning Your Next Chapter – Faculty Only June 12, 2019 8:45 am – 4:30 pm
Topics will include Dal Pension Plan, benefits, maintaining connections to the university community, and planning your next chapter.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 494-1115.
Your Colleagues in Talent Management
- Listen, Learn, Network, and Grow!
- Kangxu He has plans to change the world
- Graduates celebrated at annual Banquet
- Transplant Sale
- Growing meets Graduation
- Life Executive Class of 2023
- Master Gardener Summer School – Registration is now open!
- A thirst for new adventures