News» Go to news main
Retirement notice ‑ Debbie Mellish
Congratulations Debbie Mellish!
After 25 years of dedicated teaching, Debbie will take a well-deserved retirement. In recognition of her many years of service to our campus and the public, the Department of Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences invites all faculty, staff, students, colleagues, present, retired and friends to a celebration of this occasion on January 24th, 2018 in the Cobequid Gallery located in the McRae Library from 2-4 pm.
Debbie has worked with many people in and outside of the University, please feel free to extend this invitation to others as well.
Refreshments will be served.
Anyone wishing to contribute to a retirement gift may contact Gisele Mazerolle (email@example.com, 893-6622).
- A Close Encounter
- Fall Fitness
- Assistant Registrars Faculty of Agriculture
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Importing Content into your Course, and Making your Course Available
- Brightspace Quick Tip: Reusing Panopto Videos
- Graduate Student Orientation
- Part‑time Academic Posting
- Donations for WUSC Student