News» Go to news main
Retirement notice ‑ Debbie Mellish
Congratulations Debbie Mellish!
After 25 years of dedicated teaching, Debbie will take a well-deserved retirement. In recognition of her many years of service to our campus and the public, the Department of Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences invites all faculty, staff, students, colleagues, present, retired and friends to a celebration of this occasion on January 24th, 2018 in the Cobequid Gallery located in the McRae Library from 2-4 pm.
Debbie has worked with many people in and outside of the University, please feel free to extend this invitation to others as well.
Refreshments will be served.
Anyone wishing to contribute to a retirement gift may contact Gisele Mazerolle (email@example.com, 893-6622).
- Learning to do by doing ‑Apprenticeship program celebrates 10 years
- Campus Job Posting‑ Research Technician
- Network Upgrades
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Job Postings ‑ Plant, Food & Environmental Sciences
- CA Douglas Boardroom
- Soccer Rams bolster defence with newest addition
- SuperNOVA Agriculture Camps Now Open