News» Go to news main
Retirement notice ‑ Debbie Mellish
Congratulations Debbie Mellish!
After 25 years of dedicated teaching, Debbie will take a well-deserved retirement. In recognition of her many years of service to our campus and the public, the Department of Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences invites all faculty, staff, students, colleagues, present, retired and friends to a celebration of this occasion on January 24th, 2018 in the Cobequid Gallery located in the McRae Library from 2-4 pm.
Debbie has worked with many people in and outside of the University, please feel free to extend this invitation to others as well.
Refreshments will be served.
Anyone wishing to contribute to a retirement gift may contact Gisele Mazerolle (firstname.lastname@example.org, 893-6622).
- Registration now open for Awtiget Indigenous Student Mini‑University Camp
- From Canadian Forces to first time farmer
- Archival Student Assistant (16 week term)
- Upcoming Pre‑Retirement Planning Seminars
- The face behind the Truro Farmers' Market
- Dr. Jin Yue receives honourary Barley Ring
- Dal AC Sport Therapy ‑ Legge Health
- Truro Daffodil Volunteers