David Parks is back in Uganda and sent this message for support.
"Hi all, I'm back in Uganda this week. The volunteers and kids at Go Free Uganda are so grateful for the support coming from Nova Scotia. The bike shops in Halifax and Truro have really stepped up, and we have received so many parts donations from individuals and Bike Again. Dalhousie Agricultural Campus staff and faculty have even brought suitcases full of parts on their work trips to Uganda!
Now we need your support to donate and/or share this fundraiser to help give them a permanent home.
Their landlord wants to rent their current location to someone else, so they need to move. We have put together this GoFundMe fundraiser to help them get a permanent home (see details within). This holiday season, for the cost of a pizza or a bottle of wine, you could make the difference in these kids' lives and share the love of cycling!
- International Development Week
- Call for Nominations
- Crop production and resiliency
- Where are they now? Wiebe & Samantha (Keeping) Leenstra
- Dalhousie’s 3rd Annual Wellness Day
- Call for Submissions ‑Examining the Peri‑rural Arts Exhibit
- Manager, Alumni Engagement and Donor Relations
- Feeding North America through Agricultural Extension: A report from the North American Agricultural Advisory Network (USDA, 2022