News» Go to news main
Walktober 2018 Trivia questions
Each Tuesday in Today@Dal for the month of October a mystery location and question will be posted about the campus on which you work.
By noon on Friday, email your answer to email@example.com for a chance to win a weekly prize. Feel free to answer questions about more than one campus. Each entry will also be included in a grand prize draw at the end of October.
For the week of October 29th:
Agriculture: How many steps are there to get to the lower level of the Langille Athletic Centre from the outside entrance, including the landing?
Studley: What does the rock monument outside of the Weldon Law building commemorate (corner of University Avenue and Henry Street)?
- The Centre for Soil
- Faculty Visiting Speaker Series
- Gamification and Game‑Based Learning
- CiCan Webinar: Inside the mental health shadow pandemic
- 2022 Volunteer Awards
- Making his community a better place to live
- A Clever partnership means good news for Wild Blueberry Industry
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness Actvities