News» Go to news main
6th Annual Maritime Intercollegiate Judging Competition
Calling all Dal AC alumni and staff members!
On Saturday March 2nd 2019 the Dalhousie Agricultural Campus will once again be hosting the Maritime Intercollegiate Judging Competition. This year’s competition will feature an alumni/staff division in addition to the Intercollegiate and 4-H divisions we have held in the past.
The competition consists of seven livestock and seven non-livestock classes, with class themes to be released prior to the competition. Following the competition, an evening banquet will be held and awards presented.
For those interested, registration will be available in December 2018. Competitors may compete as individuals or on teams of four. Please contact Ella Lentz, MIJC Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The Centre for Soil
- Faculty Visiting Speaker Series
- Gamification and Game‑Based Learning
- CiCan Webinar: Inside the mental health shadow pandemic
- 2022 Volunteer Awards
- Making his community a better place to live
- A Clever partnership means good news for Wild Blueberry Industry
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness Actvities