News» Go to news main
Walktober 2018 Trivia questions
Each Tuesday in Today@Dal for the month of October a mystery location and question will be posted about the campus on which you work – Agricultural, Carleton, Sexton, Studley.
By noon on Friday, email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win a weekly prize. Feel free to answer questions about more than one campus. Each entry will also be included in a grand prize draw at the end of October.
For the week of October 15th:
Agriculture: Who does the Alumni Gardens entrance arch honour?
Sexton: What are the Latin words on the door of Hart House at 1340 Barrington Street?
Studley: How many steps are there at the entrance of DeMille House, 1411 Seymour Street?
- Looking For Your Help for a Photo Shoot
- Retirement notice ‑ Debbie Mellish
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Upcoming for the Rams!
- McCain Research Chair at Dal AC working to develop new farming technology
- Online University Prepatory Courses
- Try your Tech, Try your room
- Marker Posting ‑ CHMA1001