News» Go to news main
Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ PEI Inductee
The Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame will be inducting four new members at its annual awards ceremony on Thursday, October 18th. Mr. David Ling is the Prince Edward Island honouree.
David Allan) Ling’s leadership and advocacy for primary producers lay the groundwork for generations of Canadian farmers, and established cooperation between provinces and associations that continues to improve the industry.
Allan joined the National Farmers Union in 1970, where for more than two decades he advocated on behalf of his fellow producers. He represented the needs of Maritime Farmers and ensured their voice was heard at the national level. Allan joined with others to co-found Grain Growers of Canada, advocating on behalf of independent grain farmers and their associations across Canada.
We look forward to celebrating Allan’s many accomplishments during his induction into the Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame, Thursday, October 18th.
- Call for Submissions ‑ Fine Arts & Crafts Exhibit
- AggieWIL update
- Dalhousie Agricultural Campus Community Fine Arts & Crafts Exhibit
- Rams Weekend Recap
- 5th annual Maritime Intercollegiate Judging Competition
- 2019 Volunteer Award Nominations
- International Development Week photo contest
- Retirement notice ‑ Debbie Mellish