News» Go to news main
The People in your Neighborhood
The People in Our Neighborhood
To help celebrate Welcome Week 2018, The Faculty of Agriculture is profiling some of the people you will meet across the campus community in your travels on your new path at the Faculty of Agriculture.
Where are you from? Born in St John’s, Newfoundland but grew up right here in Bible Hill.
What do you do at Dal? Food Service Director with Chartwells Food Service
What is your favorite part about working at the AC? I love coming to work each day and working with all our great students and campus community. Having fun in our food service is what we are all about from regular dining meals, monotony breakers, theme meals to serving up some great food grown right here on our own campus at the Chef’s Garden.
What is one piece of advice you would give students? For us communication is key. Don’t be afraid or shy to offer comments, questions or concerns because hearing from you is what makes us better in looking after all dining and dietary requirements.
What do you like to do in your spare time? In my spare time I can be found looking for big mud puddles to go cruising in my jeep, travelling to warm places and camping with my husband and black lab.
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ PEI Inductee
- Inaugural Whale School Public Lecture Series
- Walktober 2018 Trivia questions
- Cultiv8 Inspirational Tours
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ NS Inductee
- Pollinating the Seed Movement: Community Seed Organizers' Symposium
- Teaching Opportunities at Extended Learning
- NRC‑DAL Research Symposium