News» Go to news main
Donations needed for WUSC student
The Agricultural Campus will be welcoming another WUSC refugee student at the end of August. This year we are hosting a female student who is arriving from Kenya on August 23rd.
Through the WUSC program, Dalhousie provides support for a student refugee for all expenses during the first year and tuition and fees for the duration of the undergraduate program. Various units provide support (Student Affairs, Registrar’s Office, Chartwells), but the local student committee is responsible for covering certain costs, including the personal items the student will need in her residence room.
We are asking the Dal AC community to help us create a warm, welcoming space for our student. There is a list of items we need on Google Docs, with a spot for people to sign up for donating them:
If you are able to help in any way, please add your name to the document and bring the items to Keltie’s office (121 Cumming Hall) by August 22nd.
- On the Road With AggieWIL
- New Face on Campus
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Adding Non‑Student Users to Your Courses
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of potatoes
- Meet and Greet with Recruitment and Admissions
- Donations needed for WUSC student
- Parking Permits