News» Go to news main
University Records Management Training
Records Management Training is now open for registration! Go to the Employee Learning Calendar to register.
The Dalhousie Libraries is offering an introductory session to introduce individuals to the University's new Records Management Policy and the tools and resources being developed to support its implementation. The session will outline the Records Management Policy, discuss the fundamentals of good record management practices and highlight the various records management resources available to assist you; in particular DalCLASS, the University's new record classification structure that outlines the retention and disposition of administrative records.
These sessions are currently available from July 2018 to Nov 2018.
Sessions at the Agricultural Campus will be held on Thursday, Aug 16th
- 9:30am to -11:30 am and - 1pm to 3pm
Location: Haley Institute of Animal Science Centre & Aquaculture, Room 254
Each session will be 2 hours in length. Register for a time that is convenient for you.
Contact the University Records Manager, Courtney Bayne if you have any questions.
- International Development Week
- Call for Nominations
- Crop production and resiliency
- Where are they now? Wiebe & Samantha (Keeping) Leenstra
- Dalhousie’s 3rd Annual Wellness Day
- Call for Submissions ‑Examining the Peri‑rural Arts Exhibit
- Manager, Alumni Engagement and Donor Relations
- Feeding North America through Agricultural Extension: A report from the North American Agricultural Advisory Network (USDA, 2022