The Precision Agriculture ResearchTeam led by Dr. Zaman participated in the 14th Annual International Conference on Precision Agriculture (ICPA), presented by the International Society of Precision Agriculture.
The meeting was held in Montreal, Quebec from June 24th -27th 2018. PA team members (Post-doctoral fellow, research associates, undergraduate and graduate students) made oral and poster presentations in different technical sessions of precision agriculture at the meeting.
Members also participated in “Community Meetings”, to advance and address the specific needs in precision agriculture of their geographic region. More than 500 renowned scientists and delegates from different countries all over the world participated and presented their research results in the ICPA annual meeting.
- Exemplary Leadership Award in honour of Judy Smith.
- Enrolment Services Centre has moved!
- Network Upgrade
- Faculty of Agriculture Preview Days
- Andrew Harding named Associate Director, Athletic Services at Dalhousie Agricultural Campus
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Learning to do by doing ‑Apprenticeship program celebrates 10 years
- Campus Job Posting‑ Research Technician