It's been a tradition for more than 40 years and this year's Community Day will be held on Thursday, July 19th from 10am to 2pm.
If you're interested in volunteering to scoop ice cream, greeting people in our various parking lots or volunteering for activities around campus, please contact our Marketing Manager, Mary-Eleanor Power at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-890-3433.
Also, we'll be offering free transportation for faculty, staff and students (only) from Halifax to Truro round-trip. If you know of anyone on the Halifax campus who would be interested in coming to our campus for Community Day, please encourage them to contact Mary-Eleanor directly to reserve a spot on the bus!
Visit dal.ca/communityday in the coming weeks to learn more.
- Canadian Ag Literacy Month
- Second time is a charm for farm owner and operator Ella Oulton
- Still looking for a flu shot?
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (December)
- 10 Years Together
- Legacy Awards Celebrated
- Plant‑based protein, the pandemic and our agrifood supply chain
- Jeans, a button‑up and mineral engineering!