News» Go to news main
Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab host Guest
Dr. Tri Nguyen-Quang and his Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab (BBML) warmly host the stay of Prof. Noureddine Bouaicha from the University Paris-Sud (France).
Dr. Bouaicha, an Eco-toxicologist and also researcher at the Ecology, System and Evolution Lab., Centre National de Recherche Scientifique (CNRS-France), will be at our Campus from June 21 to June 30 2018 in the context of freshwater algal bloom toxins determination and modeling research program between two Labs.
Welcome to campus!
- Boots 'n Blooms 2019
- Shining Stars in Agriculture ‑Meredith (Leier) Vair
- Shining Stars in Agriculture ‑Yvonne Thyssen‑Post
- Finding the balance
- How soil carbon can help tackle climate change
- Looking for a Residence Life Don
- Graduates honoured at annual Banquet
- Shining Stars in Agriculture ‑Jackie Sweetland