News» Go to news main
Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab host Guest
Dr. Tri Nguyen-Quang and his Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab (BBML) warmly host the stay of Prof. Noureddine Bouaicha from the University Paris-Sud (France).
Dr. Bouaicha, an Eco-toxicologist and also researcher at the Ecology, System and Evolution Lab., Centre National de Recherche Scientifique (CNRS-France), will be at our Campus from June 21 to June 30 2018 in the context of freshwater algal bloom toxins determination and modeling research program between two Labs.
Welcome to campus!
- Academic Posting ‑ Department of Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty Graduate Program Coorodintor
- Dr. Vasantha Rupasinghe receives recognition from the national food association
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences
- Growing minds at the Nova Institution for Women
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Animal Science and Aquaculture
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Business & Social Sciences
- DAAGS Let's Talk Potluck