News» Go to news main
NSERC Led Information Session
On June 13th, Dalhousie will host representatives from NSERC, who will lead an information session that will highlight news and developments at NSERC, present an overview of the 2018 Discovery Grants competition results, provide future applicants with some useful tips, and provide an overview of NSERC’s suite of programs. It will also allow researchers to ask NSERC questions directly about their various programs.
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Location: Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB), Room C150, Main Floor
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Presenters: NSERC - Philip Bale, Program Officer for the Physics Evaluation Group (1505) & Rawni Sharp, Team Leader, Environmental Sciences
For those unable to attend in person, details of how you will be able to join the session remotely will follow shortly.
Refreshments will be served. Please RSVP to Keerthi Baruah at Keerthi.Baruah@dal.ca
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates
- Truro Pride 2018
- ATTSVE project celebration ‑meet our Ethiopian office
- Passing of Win Langille
- Do you use Panopto videos in Brightspace courses?
- Looking for DRAMATIC Faculty and Staff!
- Brightspace Quick Tip: Semester Start Checklist for Brightspace Courses
- Truro Pride ‑ help decorate and walk or ride with our float!