News» Go to news main
2018 Globalink Research Internship
DIEGO DEL MURO HERRERA, Mexico, is a Mitacs Globalink research intern (GRI) who has been matched with Young Chang in the Engineering department. Diego will be working on a project entitled Fast real-time bio-imaging processing system using Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) on the Agricultural Campus.
Internships last for 12 weeks and run between May 1 and June 30th.
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Adding Non‑Student Users to Your Courses
- On the Road With AggieWIL
- New Face on Campus
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of potatoes
- Meet and Greet with Recruitment and Admissions
- Parking Permits
- Donations needed for WUSC student