News» Go to news main
2018 Globalink Research Internship
DIEGO DEL MURO HERRERA, Mexico, is a Mitacs Globalink research intern (GRI) who has been matched with Young Chang in the Engineering department. Diego will be working on a project entitled Fast real-time bio-imaging processing system using Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) on the Agricultural Campus.
Internships last for 12 weeks and run between May 1 and June 30th.
- College Royal 2018
- Scholarship @ Dal Libraries a New Series starting Fall 2018
- ACAA Athlete of the Week
- A Deeper Understanding of Resilience
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ PEI Inductee
- Inaugural Whale School Public Lecture Series
- Walktober 2018 Trivia questions