News» Go to news main
2018 Globalink Research Internship
DIEGO DEL MURO HERRERA, Mexico, is a Mitacs Globalink research intern (GRI) who has been matched with Young Chang in the Engineering department. Diego will be working on a project entitled Fast real-time bio-imaging processing system using Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) on the Agricultural Campus.
Internships last for 12 weeks and run between May 1 and June 30th.
- Home away from home
- Campus Construction Update
- IFB by the Sea
- In Memorium ‑ Dr. Bruce Ramsay
- Contribution to Student Life Recognized at Faculty of Agriculture Graduation Banquet
- Rams set for return
- A beautiful day for Dalhousie University Faculty of Agriculture graduates
- 2018 Globalink Research Internship