To celebrate the achievement of our SAIL Certificate recipients and our IMPACT Award winners, the SAIL IMPACT Awards will be held on April 3rd, 2018.
Please take the time to help recognize our students who make a significant impact on our campus community by nominating them for an award. The IMPACT Awards formally recognize students who go above and beyond to help others, promote their passion and create a diverse and brilliant campus life.
Some of the categories recognize leadership in Innovation, Engagement, Community Service, Residence Life, Environmental and Global Citizenship, along with recognition for promoting school spirit through involvement with DASA.
The coveted Faculty of Agriculture IMPACT Award and Phillip Stead Memorial Excellence in Student Leadership Award specifically recognize students for their overall passion and engagement on campus and in the community, exemplary representation of the Faculty and academic performance.
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Business & Social Sciences
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences
- Growing minds at the Nova Institution for Women
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Animal Science and Aquaculture
- DAAGS Let's Talk Potluck
- Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab host Guest
- Campus job posting
- Extended Learning offers equine kinesiology course