To celebrate the achievement of our SAIL Certificate recipients and our IMPACT Award winners, the SAIL IMPACT Awards will be held on April 3rd, 2018.
Please take the time to help recognize our students who make a significant impact on our campus community by nominating them for an award. The IMPACT Awards formally recognize students who go above and beyond to help others, promote their passion and create a diverse and brilliant campus life.
Some of the categories recognize leadership in Innovation, Engagement, Community Service, Residence Life, Environmental and Global Citizenship, along with recognition for promoting school spirit through involvement with DASA.
The coveted Faculty of Agriculture IMPACT Award and Phillip Stead Memorial Excellence in Student Leadership Award specifically recognize students for their overall passion and engagement on campus and in the community, exemplary representation of the Faculty and academic performance.
- Innovations in Agri‑Education Symposium II
- Extended Learning to offer 12 week animal training course open to all
- AIC Conference 2018
- Northern Harvest Sea Farms ‑ Hatchery Technician
- Improving the mink industry in Canada
- Grad Research Day
- Volunteer to sell Daffodils
- Science Atlantic Conference