News» Go to news main
Save the Date: Employment Opportunities
Dear Grads/Potential Grads!
On March 5, 2018, the following employers will be coming to campus, just to see YOU! So dust off your best interview suit and update your resume.
The event will begin in Cox 24 at 4:15 p.m., as the employers will each have 10 minutes to give you an overview of their company and potential opportunities.
After the presentations, they will move to their respective hospitality suites, where you can interact one-on-one and get to know them better. Some, may wish to interview you right then so interview rooms will be available.
Marine Harvest Atlantic Canada
If you have any questions, please contact:
Joy Galloway-Jones, M.A-.Ed
Haley - 268
Phone: 902 893-6375
- Growing minds at the Nova Institution for Women
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Animal Science and Aquaculture
- DAAGS Let's Talk Potluck
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Business & Social Sciences
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences
- Campus job posting
- Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab host Guest
- Extended Learning offers equine kinesiology course