News» Go to news main
Maritime Beef Farmers Conference
Check out the Maritime Beef Conference to be held in Moncton on March 16-17, 2018.
The theme is "Healthy Cattle, Healthy Grass, Healthy Profit" and the agenda starts off with a full afternoon workshop on financing options for young beef farmers.
Don't miss the key note presentation “The Way I See it” by Dr. Temple Grandin. Dr. Grandin will also present on the Fundamentals of Humane Animal Handling and Effective Handling Strategies.
thinkFARM is pleased to support this regional conference.
For more information visit the event listing on dal.ca/agriculture
- Fall Semester HRES In‑Person Office Hours
- Future of Work innovation Challenge event
- New Student Learning Commons a unique addition to Dal Ag Campus
- Faculty of Agriculture welcomes new Student Success Advisor
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Be part of the Welcome Team
- Walktober 2018
- The People in your Neighborhood