News» Go to news main
Maritime Beef Farmers Conference
Check out the Maritime Beef Conference to be held in Moncton on March 16-17, 2018.
The theme is "Healthy Cattle, Healthy Grass, Healthy Profit" and the agenda starts off with a full afternoon workshop on financing options for young beef farmers.
Don't miss the key note presentation “The Way I See it” by Dr. Temple Grandin. Dr. Grandin will also present on the Fundamentals of Humane Animal Handling and Effective Handling Strategies.
thinkFARM is pleased to support this regional conference.
For more information visit the event listing on dal.ca/agriculture
- Science Atlantic Conference
- Volunteer to sell Daffodils
- Delegating Appropriately
- Chignecto West Regional Science Fair 2018
- Nominations open for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- Call for Nominations for Graduating Student Awards
- Visiting Scholar
- SAIL IMPACT Awards