News» Go to news main
Maritime Beef Farmers Conference
Check out the Maritime Beef Conference to be held in Moncton on March 16-17, 2018.
The theme is "Healthy Cattle, Healthy Grass, Healthy Profit" and the agenda starts off with a full afternoon workshop on financing options for young beef farmers.
Don't miss the key note presentation “The Way I See it” by Dr. Temple Grandin. Dr. Grandin will also present on the Fundamentals of Humane Animal Handling and Effective Handling Strategies.
thinkFARM is pleased to support this regional conference.
For more information visit the event listing on dal.ca/agriculture
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Business & Social Sciences
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences
- Growing minds at the Nova Institution for Women
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Animal Science and Aquaculture
- DAAGS Let's Talk Potluck
- Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab host Guest
- Campus job posting
- Extended Learning offers equine kinesiology course