News» Go to news main
Maritime Beef Farmers Conference
Check out the Maritime Beef Conference to be held in Moncton on March 16-17, 2018.
The theme is "Healthy Cattle, Healthy Grass, Healthy Profit" and the agenda starts off with a full afternoon workshop on financing options for young beef farmers.
Don't miss the key note presentation “The Way I See it” by Dr. Temple Grandin. Dr. Grandin will also present on the Fundamentals of Humane Animal Handling and Effective Handling Strategies.
thinkFARM is pleased to support this regional conference.
For more information visit the event listing on dal.ca/agriculture
- Male athlete of the Year – Adrian Bent #DalGrad
- A shared passion for agriculture
- Appindale Acres
- Faculty Awards Celebrated
- First Aid training on Campus ‑ upcoming date
- Regret Nothing – dairy farmer to wine maker
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (June)
- Dal‑AC undergraduate student wins the Science Atlantic Award