News» Go to news main
In Memoriam ‑ Debbie Levy Kay
Debbie Levy Kay of Truro heights passed away Thursday, February 6th at the Colchester East Hants Health Centre
Deb graduated in 1986 and was one of the first degree graduates from NSAC. She worked as a summer student while attending the AC for Dr. Dian Patterson and was first hired by Dr. Crober in Poultry after graduation.
She was later hired as the Assistant for Animal Breeding in 92/93 and at that time upgraded her computer skills for this position. Deb traveled to China with Dr. Patterson in 2000 on the China Vietnam project that was a SMU/DAL/NSAC project.
Ugrading her computer skills seems timely as in 2000 Deb took a position in IT where she worked until she became ill.
Deb met her husband Jeff Kay on campus, both having graduated in 1986.
For those wishing to make a donation in Deb's memory to Palliative Care please submit funds to Jean Lynds in the Ruminant Animal Centre.
- Agriculture ‑ Always the first choice!
- A Butcher, a Baker a Candlestick maker
- Extended Learning unit is seeking a Master Gardener (Alberta) Facilitator
- How to feed a growing population with Dr. Kathleen Kevany
- For Earth, for Life ‑ Kubota Canada
- Welcome to our New Outdoor Classroom and Landscape Manager, Chelsea Baird.
- Introducing the 2022/2023 Dal AC Pre‑Vet Society!
- Globla Reach Symposium