News» Go to news main
Encouraging Others to Meet Expectations
Getting What You Expect from Your Delegate
“Establishing clear expectations, monitoring progress and providing support to generate positive results” are some of the behaviours under the Dalhousie Leadership Competency, Accountability for Performance & Results.
Getting What You Expect from Your Delegate is a 25 minute video course that delivers practical tips. You will learn how to encourage and motivate those you delegate to as well as what to do when things go wrong in delegating. How to deliver constructive criticism is also explored.
Note: If you have misplaced your Skillsoft specific log in information please go to Skillsoft Online Learning and use the “forgot your user ID” link. If you have never accessed Skillsoft before use Welcome or welcome as your password (it may be case sensitive depending on when you were entered into the system). If you have customized your password and forget what it is use the “forgot your password” link to set a new one. If you need further support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stimulating Workshop on Design and Use of Multiple Choice Questions
- 4‑H Canada Science Fair returns to Campus
- Save the Date: Employment Opportunities
- Maritime Beef Farmers Conference
- Apuknajit Traditional Mi'kmaq February Feast: a feast for the mind and body
- Student Success Upcoming Closures and Relocation
- Elephant in the Room
- Enhancing the Student Experience