News» Go to news main
DAL AC Athletes of the Week
Female Athlete of the Week- Thea McLachlin
Thea has been the backbone of the Rams this year and her previous four. She had an exceptional match against Universite St Anne this past weekend, leading her team to their 3-0 win over the Dragons. Thea’s stats in the match include 11 kills, 5 service aces, 7 digs and 16 points.
She not only has impressive stats, she leads the team on the court with individual encouragement - supporting her teammates and as captain provides direction when appropriate during the match.
Thea has also been chosen as the ACAA Athlete of the Week! Congratulations Thea!
Male Athlete of the Week - Robin Grouse
Robin had an exceptional weekend against HC and UNBSJ with double doubles both days. Saturday against the Canes, Robin had 17 points and 12 rebounds. On Sunday against the Seawolves, Robin scored 21, while pulling down a game high 22 rebounds.
In addition on Sunday he had 4 assists and 3 blocked shots. Even more impressive is the fact that he had these stats after the fall semester off and in only his 2nd and 3rd game back to game action.
- Welcome to our New Outdoor Classroom and Landscape Manager, Chelsea Baird.
- Introducing the 2022/2023 Dal AC Pre‑Vet Society!
- Globla Reach Symposium
- Mitacs MSc Position
- Atlantic Agricultural Interpretive Centre
- Applications for African Wildlife Ecology Course now open
- A climate villain?
- Dalhousie University Celebrates Opening of Faculty of Agriculture’s Cox Institute