News» Go to news main
DAL AC Athletes of the Week
Female Athlete of the Week- Thea McLachlin
Thea has been the backbone of the Rams this year and her previous four. She had an exceptional match against Universite St Anne this past weekend, leading her team to their 3-0 win over the Dragons. Thea’s stats in the match include 11 kills, 5 service aces, 7 digs and 16 points.
She not only has impressive stats, she leads the team on the court with individual encouragement - supporting her teammates and as captain provides direction when appropriate during the match.
Thea has also been chosen as the ACAA Athlete of the Week! Congratulations Thea!
Male Athlete of the Week - Robin Grouse
Robin had an exceptional weekend against HC and UNBSJ with double doubles both days. Saturday against the Canes, Robin had 17 points and 12 rebounds. On Sunday against the Seawolves, Robin scored 21, while pulling down a game high 22 rebounds.
In addition on Sunday he had 4 assists and 3 blocked shots. Even more impressive is the fact that he had these stats after the fall semester off and in only his 2nd and 3rd game back to game action.
- In Memorium ‑ Dr. Bruce Ramsay
- Contribution to Student Life Recognized at Faculty of Agriculture Graduation Banquet
- A beautiful day for Dalhousie University Faculty of Agriculture graduates
- 2018 Globalink Research Internship
- Rams set for return
- Large‑Scale Applied Research Project Competition in Agriculture, Agri‑Food and Aquaculture
- Free‑Wheelin' Program 2018
- Convocation 2018