News» Go to news main
Demo Online Course Now Available
As interest in online courses has risen over the last few years on our campus, we have been frequently asked if there is an online course people can look at to get a better sense of what an online course entails. In late 2016, Educational Technology & Design (ETD) undertook to create one that could fulfill this need.
The demo course is based on ANSC3005 – Animal Welfare, taught by Dr. Miriam Gordon. Miriam began working with us during the fall of 2016 to create the course, and taught it online for the first time during the winter 2017 semester. We are immensely grateful that Miriam agreed to the use of her course for demonstration purposes. She was wonderful to work with, and we are pleased to have this resource now available for the campus to peruse.
Along with the existing course, the demo begins with a module that outlines and reflects upon the process of developing this course.
- A Deeper Understanding of Resilience
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ PEI Inductee
- Inaugural Whale School Public Lecture Series
- Walktober 2018 Trivia questions
- Cultiv8 Inspirational Tours
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ NS Inductee
- Pollinating the Seed Movement: Community Seed Organizers' Symposium