Teaching Assistant Position
Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture
Faculty of Agriculture
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 4H6
Posting Date: November 30, 2017
Application Deadline: December 8, 2017
Position: CUPE – Teaching Assistant (45) is required for course ANSC3000 (Animal Breeding) in the 2018 Winter semester.
Department Location: Haley Institute, Dalhousie Agricultural Campus
Pay Rate: In accordance with the CUPE Collective Agreement.
Working with animal breeding and genetics software. Assist Instructor in the preparation of drafting questions or goals for the students. Required to attend all labs and classes as needed, mark lab assignments and provide assistance to students.
Requirements of Position:
Knowledge of animal breeding and genetics preferred.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply in writing by the application deadline to:
Donna Jamieson, Administrative Assistant
Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture, Dalhousie University
58 Sipu Road, Truro, N.S., B2N 5E3
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 1-902-895-6734
- A Deeper Understanding of Resilience
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ PEI Inductee
- Inaugural Whale School Public Lecture Series
- Walktober 2018 Trivia questions
- Cultiv8 Inspirational Tours
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ NS Inductee
- Pollinating the Seed Movement: Community Seed Organizers' Symposium