News» Go to news main
2017 United Way Campaign
Our Goal Surpassed!
I am very pleased to announce that, with your contributions through payroll deduction, donations and fundraising activities, we have surpassed our goal of $10,000 for the United Way of Colchester County.
You have raised a total of $12,046.65.
Congratulations and thank you for making this such a successful campaign.
The winner of the Dedicated Parking Spot for One Year is Anne LeLacheur.
Special thanks to Elaine Osmond, Co-Chair of this year’s campaign, for the extra effort she put forth. Elaine will be taking over as Chair of the Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture United Way Campaign next year. Please give her as much support as you can.
Co-Chair, Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture United Way Campaign 2017
- College Royal 2018
- Scholarship @ Dal Libraries a New Series starting Fall 2018
- ACAA Athlete of the Week
- A Deeper Understanding of Resilience
- Rams Weekend Recap
- Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame ‑ PEI Inductee
- Inaugural Whale School Public Lecture Series
- Walktober 2018 Trivia questions