News» Go to news main
2017 United Way Campaign
Our Goal Surpassed!
I am very pleased to announce that, with your contributions through payroll deduction, donations and fundraising activities, we have surpassed our goal of $10,000 for the United Way of Colchester County.
You have raised a total of $12,046.65.
Congratulations and thank you for making this such a successful campaign.
The winner of the Dedicated Parking Spot for One Year is Anne LeLacheur.
Special thanks to Elaine Osmond, Co-Chair of this year’s campaign, for the extra effort she put forth. Elaine will be taking over as Chair of the Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture United Way Campaign next year. Please give her as much support as you can.
Co-Chair, Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture United Way Campaign 2017
- Do you use Panopto videos in Brightspace courses?
- Looking for DRAMATIC Faculty and Staff!
- Brightspace Quick Tip: Semester Start Checklist for Brightspace Courses
- Truro Pride ‑ help decorate and walk or ride with our float!
- PA Team Visit to ICPA
- SSHRC Insight Grants Armchair Discussion
- Canada Day Parade 2018
- Job Posting: Student Success Advisor