Last week the Faculty of Agriculture celebrated the success of student award recipients and honoured the donors that make possible these scholarships and bursaries.
The Faculty of Agriculture awards over 200 donor-sponsored undergraduate and graduate scholarships and bursaries each year, recognizing academic achievement, leadership, athletics, community involvement, and involvement in agriculture. This year’s group of student award recipients again demonstrated a commitment to high achievement both in and out of the classroom.
Five scholarships or bursaries were awarded for the first time this fall: PY Hamilton Scholarships, Estabrooks Family Scholarship, Valacta Dairy Scholarship, Jack Johnson Agricultural Athletics Award, Andrew Wilson Scholarship.
Guest Speaker Holly Fisher provided personal insight as a scholarship recipient, and the important role that donors play in recognizing student achievement and supporting student success.
- Truro Pride 2018
- ATTSVE project celebration ‑meet our Ethiopian office
- Passing of Win Langille
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates
- Do you use Panopto videos in Brightspace courses?
- Looking for DRAMATIC Faculty and Staff!
- Brightspace Quick Tip: Semester Start Checklist for Brightspace Courses
- Truro Pride ‑ help decorate and walk or ride with our float!