News» Go to news main
Harvest Greets the Holidays
The third annual Harvest greets the Holidays Expo takes place at Masstown Market and features demos on cooking, gardening, decorating, wreath making and much much more.
Enjoy a diverse selection of local producers of foods, beverages, unique artisans and their offerings and other great goods and services.
Get a jump on your Christmas shopping with this celebration of all things local!
Be sure to visit the Faculty of Agriculture interactive booth in the PEG! Many departments will be represented over the weekend and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Business & Social Sciences
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences
- Growing minds at the Nova Institution for Women
- Part‑Time Academic ‑ Animal Science and Aquaculture
- DAAGS Let's Talk Potluck
- Campus job posting
- Biofluids and Biosystems Modeling Lab host Guest
- Extended Learning offers equine kinesiology course