News» Go to news main
Launch of LEADAtlantic Program
Extended Learning at the Dalhousie Faculty of Agriculture, Executive Education at the Dalhousie Faculty of Management and the Atlantic Agricultural Leadership Board are pleased to announce LEADAtlantic; a revitalized leadership development for the Agriculture and Aquaculture.
LEADAtlantic is an evolutionary leadership program committed to creating an environment where participants can collaboratively grow and develop competencies to lead more profitable and innovative industries.
Make a difference. If you are interested in taking on a new leadership role or are in a leadership role now - this program is for you. Components include face-to-face courses, planned networking, personal assessments, and coaching sessions with a Certified Executive Coach. The Action Challenge Project is a key feature, allowing participants to apply leadership skills to a real industry problem; developing an executable plan.
The program will help participants:
· Understand and demonstrate leadership behaviors, attitudes, skills and competencies
• Create, define and assess their own leadership style
• Lead responsibly and demonstrate values-based leadership
• Effectively engage and lead teams within, across, and external to the organization
• Develop and lead a culture of innovation and creative problem solving
• Partner with others to increase organizational and leadership capacity
WINTER 2018 SCHEDULE
Self-Management: Thursday, January 25 – Saturday, January 27
Engagement: Friday, February 23 – Saturday, February 24
Innovation: Friday, March 23- Saturday, March 24
Complexity: Thursday, April 19 – Saturday, April 21
If you are interested in taking on a leadership role in your organization, or you already are in a leadership role and want to increase your skills, this program is for you.
Registration opens Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Registration closes Friday, December 15, 2017