Food! Live Music! Prizes!
Come celebrate food grown on campus at the Chef’s Garden!
Thursday Oct. 19, 2017, 4-6PM
Join us at the Chef’s garden at 4:00 PM for a short tour. We’ll move on to the Riverview Room, Jenkin’s Hall for the food and celebration
$20 for students; $30 for non-students
Michael Main: email@example.com , 902 897 8611, Cox 159-6;
Chartwells office (Jenkins Hall, Julie Fowler) Julie.Fowler@compass-canada.com ;
Deborah Stiles: Deborah Stiles@dal.ca
Plant Food and Environmental Science office, Cox 106, see Marianne Clark.
- SSHRC Led Information Session
- On the Road With AggieWIL
- New Face on Campus
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Adding Non‑Student Users to Your Courses
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of potatoes
- Meet and Greet with Recruitment and Admissions
- Donations needed for WUSC student