Food! Live Music! Prizes!
Come celebrate food grown on campus at the Chef’s Garden!
Thursday Oct. 19, 2017, 4-6PM
Join us at the Chef’s garden at 4:00 PM for a short tour. We’ll move on to the Riverview Room, Jenkin’s Hall for the food and celebration
$20 for students; $30 for non-students
Michael Main: firstname.lastname@example.org , 902 897 8611, Cox 159-6;
Chartwells office (Jenkins Hall, Julie Fowler) Julie.Fowler@compass-canada.com ;
Deborah Stiles: Deborah Stiles@dal.ca
Plant Food and Environmental Science office, Cox 106, see Marianne Clark.
- Chef Victor's Retirement Reception
- Truro & Colchester Partnership for Economic Prosperity
- Pursuing her passion
- Introducing the new Global Education Advisor at International
- Dal Legacy Awards
- SAIL IMPACT Awards
- Dal AC invites you to Soil Your Undies in the name of soil science
- How to make global food systems more sustainable