News» Go to news main
Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame
The Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame celebrates the contributions of four individuals to the agriculture industry in Atlantic Canada. Producers, innovators, volunteers, scientists and business professionals are honoured for their role in shaping and influencing agriculture, with the impact of their contributions being felt locally, nationally and internationally.
This year the Hall of Fame will honour the following inductees:
Top left - Keith Barrett – Prince Edward Island
Top right - David Dickinson – Nova Scotia
Bottom left - Joseph Brennan – New Brunswick
Bottom right - Richard (Dick) Oram– Newfoundland and Labrador
Three of this year’s inductees are NSAC alumni: Joseph Brennan (Class of ’74), David Dickinson (Class of ’63) and Dick Oram (Class of ’78).
This year’s ceremony will be held Thursday, October 19th @ 1:00pm in the Alumni Theatre, Cumming Hall. A reception will follow.
All are welcome to attend.
- Power Shutdown
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates
- Truro Pride 2018
- ATTSVE project celebration ‑meet our Ethiopian office
- Passing of Win Langille
- Do you use Panopto videos in Brightspace courses?
- Looking for DRAMATIC Faculty and Staff!
- Brightspace Quick Tip: Semester Start Checklist for Brightspace Courses