Pride is a time for celebration, recognition and acceptance.
Dal AC kicks off Pride with raising the Pride Flag on Friday July 21st at 12 pm in the Amphitheater. Join us for a chance to make your own customized button showcasing your pride, enjoy Strawberry Shortcake, register to be on the AC Float during the Parade and receive your Proud at Dal T-Shirt!
Come and celebrate pride from on July 26th 12pm - 2 pm in Haley room 116. Proud at DAL AC presents "Queens and Cowboys", a film that chronicles a complete season of the International Gay Rodeo Association. This event is open to students, staff, faculty and the community.
Following "Queens and Cowboys", faculty, students and staff are welcome to take part in an open discussion about pride in our community and participate in painting six canvas in the colours of the pride flag.
We will learn the history of the pride flag as we enjoy a light lunch and take part in creating a piece of art that will be displayed in the MacRae Library over the next few months. There will be extra canvas available for people to express their experiences of being out, an ally and supporting the LGBTQ2 community. Join us in Haley room 116, from 2 – 3 pm, on July 26th
Truro Pride Parade DAL AC Float and Festivities July 29th! If you would like to help decorate the Float please contact Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Posting: Archival Student Assistant (16 week term)
- Women in Agriculture: Shattering the glass ceiling
- Pre‑Retirement Sessions
- Registration now open for Awtiget Indigenous Student Mini‑University Camp
- From Canadian Forces to first time farmer
- Archival Student Assistant (16 week term)
- Upcoming Pre‑Retirement Planning Seminars
- The face behind the Truro Farmers' Market