News» Go to news main
Campus Construction Update
The Campus Construction Update is a regular feature of the Weekly E-Bulletin in an effort to keep the campus community informed of any potential distruptions to regular work practices during summer construction.
Remove old windows in section B (Rooms 140, 142, 242, 246)
Prep openings for new window installation in rooms noted above
Miscellaneous joint cutting on exterior of building on daily basis
The classrooms above should be considered closed during this time frame.
Install new windows in section B- (rooms 140, 142, 242, 246)
Remove old windows in section C (rooms 254, 255,257, female wash room second floor
All classrooms in section B and C should be considered closed during this time frame.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
- Chignecto West Regional Science Fair 2018
- Nominations open for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- Call for Nominations for Graduating Student Awards
- Visiting Scholar
- SAIL IMPACT Awards
- OACC Launches first Magazine
- Maritime Intercollegiate Competition
- Melicious Chocolat