News» Go to news main
The Blanket Exercise
The Blanket Exercise on the Agricultural Campus
Faculty and staff are invited to join Dalhousie’s Elder-in-Residence Jane Abram July 14th on the Agricultural Campus for The Blanket Exercise, a hands-on opportunity to learn about the history of the Indigenous-settler relationship in Canada.
The interactive exercise, first developed following the Royal Commission on Aboriginal People in 1996, explores our shared heritage — Indigenous and immigrant peoples alike — on a journey through the treaty-making, colonization and resistance that has resulted in the nation we call Canada.
The Blanket Exercise will take place from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon in the Riverview Room, Jenkins Hall.
- Chef Victor's Retirement Reception
- Truro & Colchester Partnership for Economic Prosperity
- Pursuing her passion
- Introducing the new Global Education Advisor at International
- Dal Legacy Awards
- SAIL IMPACT Awards
- Dal AC invites you to Soil Your Undies in the name of soil science
- How to make global food systems more sustainable