News» Go to news main
The Blanket Exercise
The Blanket Exercise on the Agricultural Campus
Faculty and staff are invited to join Dalhousie’s Elder-in-Residence Jane Abram July 14th on the Agricultural Campus for The Blanket Exercise, a hands-on opportunity to learn about the history of the Indigenous-settler relationship in Canada.
The interactive exercise, first developed following the Royal Commission on Aboriginal People in 1996, explores our shared heritage — Indigenous and immigrant peoples alike — on a journey through the treaty-making, colonization and resistance that has resulted in the nation we call Canada.
The Blanket Exercise will take place from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon in the Riverview Room, Jenkins Hall.
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Offsetting Dates in Brightspace
- On the Road With AggieWIL
- New Face on Campus
- Brightspace Quick Tips: Adding Non‑Student Users to Your Courses
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of potatoes
- Meet and Greet with Recruitment and Admissions
- Parking Permits
- Donations needed for WUSC student