Athletics is proposing a trial staff yoga program for May and June 2017. The instructor will be from Body Solace and the program would run on the following dates (Thursdays):
May 4, 18, 25 Court 3
June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 Court 3
May 11 Racquet Court (convocation prep on main courts)
Basically every Thursday in May and June as a trial with the potential to continue in the fall semester if interest supports the program costs.
The fee for the trial will be $ 110 per person - minimum of 10 people will be required to sign up with the full fee by April 27 (noon) Once we reach the minimum, we can accept drop ins at $14.00 per class.
Please register with Josh (Facility Supervisor) at the LAC equipment room with full payment by April 27. We can accept credit card payments by phone or cash/debit/credit in person at the equipment desk.
Indoor footwear and comfortable clothing are required; we do have some yoga mats to sign out for each session , or you can bring your own.
- Technology Upgrades in Selected Classrooms
- Campus Construction Update
- Meet the Aggies in your Neighbourhood ‑ Linshan Zhang
- Meet the Aggies in your Neighbourhood ‑ Bri Carkner
- Meet the Aggies in your Neighbourhood ‑ Maddie Empey
- AC Planned Thermal Outage Extended until October 1
- Orientation 2017
- Changes to Brightspace