News» Go to news main
Brightest Ideas Competition
During the month of March, Dalhousie’s Office of Sustainability is on the lookout for your 'Brightest Ideas!'
Submit your idea that could positively impact our approaches to save energy and water on campus to email@example.com. Your idea could win a prize and may be implemented at Dalhousie in the future!
This competition is open to all Dalhousie faculty, staff and students on all campuses! Entries are based on creativity, uniqueness, ease of implementation, multiple sustainability benefits (ecological, economic, social, health), cost and information provided. To find out what has been already implemented on campus visit: https://www.dal.ca/dept/sustainability-at-dal.html
This year’s prizes include grocery store gift cards as well as an Efficiency One gift bag.
- Male athlete of the Year – Adrian Bent #DalGrad
- A shared passion for agriculture
- Appindale Acres
- Faculty Awards Celebrated
- First Aid training on Campus ‑ upcoming date
- Regret Nothing – dairy farmer to wine maker
- Upcoming Workplace Wellness activities (June)
- Dal‑AC undergraduate student wins the Science Atlantic Award